With a comprehensive line of tools and equipment, our slickline services help you to maximize production with a low incremental investment. Using innovative technology, perforating, tubing punch and bridge plug setting are conducted on slickline which saves money for the client.
Emval provides a complete range of slickline intervention services backed up by industry-recognized training and quality programs to ensure the highest level of personnel competency.
Slickline units are available in a range of styles to meet our clients' needs, including Zone II rated units.
- Pressure and Tempearture Surveys (with DHSIT)
- Sand Bailing
- Safety Devices
- Zone Change
- Wax Cutting
- Gas Lift Operations
- Tubing Leak Testing
- Setting Bridge Plugs & Packers
- Tubing Perforation
- Work Over/Completion Tools
- Pulling & Setting of Subsurfaces
- Tubing Leak Detection
Well Optimization Services
- Gas Lift Design/Optimization Services
- Electronic Memory Gauge Rental
- BHP Analysis & Interpretation
- Down-Hole Shut-In Tool Services
- Repair, Redressing, Testing and Calibration of SSV pilots and Down-Hole-Safety-Valves (all brands)
- Pressure Testing and Calibration of Gas Lift Valves & Chemical Injection Valves
Electric Wireline Services
With Emval logging, our clients can efficiently acquire data and make informed decisions about the production of each information.
We offer full services cased-hole wireline units complemented by a full range of downhole equipment. With strategic technical relationships with equipment manufacturers, we can also provide quality data interpretation services.
- Production Logging
- Cement Bond Logging
- Perforating Services
- Pipe Recovery
- Setting Services
- Gamma Ray/Neutron Correlation Logging
Tubing Conveyed Perforating Services
Emval provides full service Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP) services, specializing in deep-hole and high pressure perforating. Precision rated equipment, high levels of expertise, and strict attention to safety and HSE compliance make Emval your best choice for TCP applications.
- Complete line of Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP) Systems Available
- Experienced in Vertical and Horizontal Completions
- Wide Array of Coiled Tubing Gun Systems
- Full line of associated completion hardware